Carlo De Giorgi, a guarantee in jewellery workshops since 1936
Carlo De Giorgi is a company founded in Baranzate (Milan) in 1936 by its homonymous founder and now specializes in the construction of tools for jewellery and silverware on an international level. De Giorgi originally started in the metal-mechanic sector and its flexible shafts are still used by industry leaders.
It then went on to electro-mechanics, dentistry tools and then to tools for jewellery workshops. In fact, the current production line of this division includes a vast range of devices such as casting furnaces, extraction benches, magnetizing lamps, flexible extractors, ultrasound washers, suspension engines and micro-engines, sandblasting machines, UV polymerizers and laboratory handpieces for jewellers.
Thanks to constant and significant evolution from the technological and commercial viewpoint, Carlo De Giorgi's products are now well known on the international markets and the aim is to meet the customers' needs to the best possible standard by improving the quality of the offer and services. The desire to constantly search for quality in both of these aspects, with the purpose of achieving maximum performance levels, makes it all possible.